Thirst quencer - Tea
Thirst quenching tea Quench your thirst with Szom tea. During the day, if you can’t drink alcohol, drink tea. After the tincture filtered three times, remove from the remaining plants with a tablespoon and bring to a boil. You can add green tea or mint, etc. according to your taste. The Szom mixture is effective in these three ways. With the tea, the water-soluble active ingredients also come out of the plants. Throat-bitter tincture contains concentrated alcohol-soluble substances, while mulled wine is less concentrated.
Number of servings
3 bunches watercress
5 tbsp crème fraîche
- Prepare the vegetables by peeling and chopping the potatoes, finely chopping the onions, leeks and garlic.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add the chopped vegetables, gently cooking them for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock to the same pan and turn up the heat until simmering, adding the watercress after about 10 minutes. Cook until all the vegetables are soft and easily mashed.
- Liquidize the soup either with a hand blender or in a mixer, until smooth.
- If the soup has cooled too much whilst being liquidized, stir in the crème fraîche and reheat before serving (otherwise serve straight away). Season to taste.